Ways to Celebrate Summer Learning Day
Whether you’re a community, summer program, school, or parent, there are many ways to celebrate Summer Learning Day!
Here are some ideas, from having a big event to more budget-friendly ways to spread awareness:
- Whether you have a physical event or a virtual event, you can celebrate Summer Learning Day any time during the summer--not just on June 20! Download a list of event ideas.
- Post the Summer Learning Day webpage summerlearning.org/SLD on Facebook, or share it on Twitter using #SLD2014.
- Share our Achievement Gap infographic on social media, or print it out and distribute it at your event to make the case for why summer learning is important.
- Post pictures and video of your Summer Learning Day event on the NSLA Facebook page, or share them with us on Twitter using #SLD2014.
- Put the Summer Learning Day logo on your website and/or blog.