You are invited to exhibit at the only conference targeted specifically to summer learning program providers!
If you have products and services designed for educators and administrators, serving summer learning, after school, and out-of-school time professionals, you can’t afford to miss the National Summer Learning Association’s (NSLA) national conference, Summer Changes Everything™. This year’s conference will take place in Atlanta, GA at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, October 21-23, 2019.
View the Exhibitor Prospectus
Top 5 Reason to Exhibit at Summer Changes Everything™
- It’s the ONLY national conference dedicated to summer learning – A targeted summer learning audience means your message can be streamlined to fit the needs of summer program providers.
- Dedicated Exhibit Hours – This year the conference will have more than SIX (6) hours of dedicated exhibit hall time. This includes two breakfasts, two dedicated exhibit breaks, and the opening reception, in addition to regular flow through the exhibit hall between sessions.
- Key Audiences – Summer Changes Everything™ attracts high level program staff and administrators. The majority of conference attendees are influential in or are the decision maker for program purchases.
- Options – Whether your company is large or small, nonprofit or for-profit, Summer Changes Everything™ has an exhibiting option to fit your budget and display needs.
- Special Opportunities – New this year! The conference exhibit hall will feature demonstrations, activities, and special offers for conference attendees from YOU, our exhibitors. NSLA will promote these interactive opportunities and you can use the mobile app to promote what you will be doing and when!
Exhibitor Schedule Highlights
Who Should Exhibit?
Clubs and Camp Providers
Educational Programming Products
Health and Safety Products/Services
Nutritional and Food Services
Physical Fitness Programs/Service
Sports and Recreation Products
Website Developer Services
Additional Exhibitor Information
For general inquiries or questions on exhibiting, please email Amy Motyka at email@example.com.