You are invited to exhibit at the only conference targeted specifically to summer learning program providers!
If you have products and services designed for educators and administrators, serving summer learning, after school, and out-of-school time professionals, you can’t afford to miss the National Summer Learning Association’s (NSLA) national conference, Summer Changes Everything™. This year’s conference will take place in Washington, D.C., November 8-10, 2021.
For more information, please emails email@example.com
Our Conference Reach
At the National Summer Learning Association (NSLA), our mission is to convince, connect, and equip program providers, education leaders, families, and communities to deliver high-quality summer learning opportunities to our nation’s children and youth in order to help close the achievement gap and support healthy development. As part of this effort, we host a national conference each year called Summer Changes Everything™. The conference is an opportunity for stakeholders in the summer learning movement to share resources, best practices, and solutions to ensure every young person in America can access and participate in life-changing experiences every summer.
Exhibitors will have access to a prime national audience of hundreds of summer program leaders, school officials, educators, policymakers and advocates looking for effective tools to accelerate achievement, more than two-thirds of whom are directly responsible or highly influential over purchasing decisions.
- 16,000+ access to an advocates network
- 600+ summer program leaders and decision makers from across the country
- 50 states represented and Canada
2021 Exhibitors Rates
|Booth Type||Before September 7, 2021||After September 7, 2021|
|Non-profit Table Top||$1,600.00||$1,750.00|
|For-profit Table Top||$2,250.00||$2,500.00|
|Non-profit Booth 10×10||$2,500.00||$2,750.00|
|For-profit Booth 10×10||$3,250.00||$3,500.00|
- Wi-fi access for one device
- 6’ skirted table (Table Top), two chairs, wastebasket and
- Discounted registration fee of $450 per attendee
- Company listing and description in Summer Times
- Logo and company hyperlink featured on conference website
- Inclusion in on-site mobile app and discounted advertising