When kids continue leaning during the summer, they are healthier, safer and more prepared for the school year ahead. NSLA’s team of experts offer:
- Customized Trainings: Support your program leaders as they plan, implement and evaluate summer program quality, program culture, partnerships and student outcomes.
- Strategic Planning for Communities: NSLA starts with the end goal in mind and helps you create a comprehensive, sustainable Summer Learning Action plan.
- Community Landscape Assessment: NSLA’s Landscape Assessment powers your vision by shedding light on areas to expand access to programs and untapped resources for maximum student impact.
- Quality Assessment: NSLA uses the Summer Learning Program Quality Assessment (SLPQA) to develop customized evaluations for multi-site summer learning programs to assess fidelity of implementation as well as comparisons to research-based best practices.
- Partnership Building: NSLA gets stakeholders thinking and talking in order to align resources. We convene major players, broker partnerships, help formulate policy and support strategies for youth and family engagement.
Get Started by Telling Us about Your Program and Systems Needs