In celebration of National Summer Learning Week (July 12 – July 16), we are excited to introduce a special social media campaign entitled Our Time to Shine! Our goal is to shine a bright light on (past and present) ways our partners, community leaders, educators, and families are spreading the joy of summer learning. This is an excellent time to shine a spotlight on your community’s summer learning commitment, your stories of inspiration and the importance of investing in high-quality summer experiences for every kid in our country.
- Collect photo(s) that convey an activity/initiative relating to the joy of summer learning and place them on your phone’s camera roll.
- Click here to view our mobile Facebook Camera.
- Adjust your camera to portrait or landscape mode.
- Access your camera roll through the Facebook Camera and choose a picture.
- Make any adjustments or add any effect as you wish and press “save” on the bottom of the Facebook Camera. Or snap your own photo!
- You now have a new National Summer Learning Week themed photo and it can be shared to any social media account. Don’t forget to use #SummerLearningWeek in your postand please tag NSLA.
You can also add the official Facebook Profile Frame to your own personal Facebook account by clicking here.
Dive into a Book Adventure: #DiscoverReading
Discover STEM and Soar: #DiscoverSTEM
- Win at Health and Wellness: #DiscoverWellness
- Celebrate the Future Leaders of Tomorrow: #DiscoverLeadership
- Make a Masterpiece Use: #DiscoverArts
Other Ways to Participate
We want to hear summer learning stories from everyone! Whether it’s about a memory from your own childhood, the achievements your kid has made, or an amazing moment from a summer program, we want to know! Let’s work together and make #SummerLearningWeek trend nationwide!