Today’s youth have extraordinary opportunities to learn and thrive in summer learning programs. From exploring nature’s wonders at a local park, to forging lifelong friendships at sleep-away camps, change-making experiences happen in the summer.
What will we do to make summer learning possible?
Join the National Summer Learning Association (NSLA) and leaders from across the country at the 2022 national conference: Summer Changes Everything™, October 24-26 in Washington, DC. More than 800 cross-sector leaders focused on summer will be attending, including:
– Summer learning program directors and board members
– School district administrators
– Leaders from mayor’s offices, city councils and county boards
– Parks and recreation administrators
– Housing advocates
– Health advocates for physical and mental well-being
– Researchers and evaluators
– Summer youth employment leaders
– And anyone who wants youth to thrive!
We are unwavering in our commitment to Promote Equity, Create Opportunity, and Build Community.
Register today for an EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!
For general conference information, contact the NSLA conference team at NSLAconference@summerlearning.org